Miriam J. Fisher, Esq.
Miriam J. Fisher, Esquire, received her BA from the University of Tampa in 1979. She received her Juris Doctorate in 1989 from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She has been practicing law for 28 plus years in Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, and Citrus Counties. She is also a member of the United States District Court, Tampa, Florida and the United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, in Atlanta, Georgia where she argued before the Court in a Civil Rights case. She has been practicing in Federal Court for approximately 25 years in the area of Discrimination and Civil Rights litigation.
Personal Highlights and Achievements
- Admitted to practice in all Florida Courts including the Florida Supreme Court.
- Admitted to the U.S. Middle District Court of Florida.
- Admitted to the U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Obtained six figure award against local government entity in Race Discrimination case in 2002.
- Obtained countless six and seven figure settlements and verdicts in personal injury, auto accident, wrongful death, and dog bite cases.
- Successfully appealed the case of Williamson v. Superior Insurance Company, 746 So. 2nd 483 (Fla. 2nd DCA 1999), for the injured party.
- Obtained six and seven figure alimony awards for deserving spouses through both settlement and Final Hearing.
- Obtained equal time-sharing rights for numerous fathers in paternity actions.
Miriam J. Fisher, Esquire, has the experience and qualifications to assist you with your legal needs in both the Personal Injury area and the Family Law area. If you need legal advice or support, do not hesitate to contact Miriam J. Fisher, Esquire.